Monday, April 21, 2008

Getting my manuscript ready...

I'm planning on submitting my non-fiction article about the invention of the Ferris Wheel to Cobblestone Magazine. They're having an upcoming issue on great inventors, so I figured it would be a great fit! Yesterday, I sat down and wrote the cover letter and a fresh bibliography. Now, I need to write a detailed outline with all the info included in the article and send the whole package off. While I'm waiting for a response, I'll be attempting to cut the article down from over 1,000 words to a mere 800. . . what fun. :-P

Also, my new website (my children's writer-related one) has gone live. It's been up for awhile but I've been self-concious about letting a lot of people see it because I pretty much did the entire thing myself, and I know there are lots of mistakes. I should be proud of it, though. I needed very little help in its creation. You can find it at http://crystaleecalderwood.bravehost.com :-)

1 comment: